I have encountered problems with animations appearing one way in the editor, while being represented in another way during runtime.This is often the case with IK.I have found two issues that I am trying to figure out how to problem solve.1. Often when I create an animation using IK, I finish the animation with proper poses. Bake and save. Then return to the animation to find the IK calculation to have changed, completely posing the rig incorrectly. (This issue not shown in the pictures)2. The animation I've made is correctly displayed and runs in the editor. Running the animation at runtime calculates the positions differently. (shown below)
This particular rig was trying to prevent incorrect calculations of the limb by using a Point To knee helper, and a Set Position helper for the foot. But even that is not providing expected results.