I had the latest build exports in my Unity project. Then I didn't log in for two days. So everything went smoothly.
When I try to enter it today, I get the error "The type or namespace name 'apMatrix' could not be found".
When I open the project, it automatically deletes the following files. Thanks to Git, I can see what files are.
I did not modify the AnyPortrait original files. I was using version 1.3.3 and I made a bug report to you. I installed the AP_v133RootPathIssueFixed and AP_v133RootPathIssueFixed2 updates you sent me. There was no error after installing it, I was using it without any problems.
When I restore the deleted files via Git and open the project again, the same files are automatically deleted again.
When I try to open it after two days with no problems, I can't access the project right now. I'm in Safe Mode and don't know what to do.
Thank you in advance!
Oh, you are right! I re-imported AnyPortrait and it works now. I don't know why the DLL files are removed byself
The files you mention are ".meta" files, not the original DLL files.
When an Asset file is deleted, Unity deletes the ".meta" file of the original file.
In other words, it seems that there are no DLL files in your project, as Unity deletes the ".meta" files through the Log.
Please check again whether DLL files (not .meta) exist or not.
If you want to restore DLL files because they do not exist, try importing AnyPortrait again using Asset Store or Package Manager.
And when re-importing the AnyPortrait package, do not select other files, but please select and import only 3 DLL files.
(Please refer to our previous comment for the path where those files are located.)
Please check again and let us know.
The files are not deleted by me, they are being automatically removed when I open the project.
I did "discard 3 selected changes" via GitHub Desktop (it brings back deleted files)
But doesn't matter, for a whatever reason, they removed again when I launch the project. I can't work on my project due to this error.
The thing I don't understand, everything was fine 2 days ago. I build the project without a problem. But today I can't even launch the project... It caused by AnyPortrait. How can I solve this?
Thanks in advance.
Looking at the error, it seems that the 3 DLL files used by AnyPortrait do not exist in your project, so it seems to be a problem.
AnyPortrait package uses 3 DLL files as shown below.
: A library containing parts of the core code used by the built executable. This file does not work in the editor.
: Similar to the file above, but this is a library that works in the editor. It contains additional code that works in the editor.
: An open-source file for opening PSD files.
Check if you have these files in your project.
Maybe the DLL files are missing by the Git configuration, but we don't know the exact configuration of your project, so it's difficult to answer for sure.
Even if the files exist, you need to set the import settings of DLL files in Unity properly.
In the case of (1), the files must be operated on all platforms except for the Editor, and (2) and (3) DLL files must be set to operate only in the Editor.
The link below may be helpful in this regard.
We also don't know exactly why those files are deleted or not recognized. We're not sure if this is a Git issue, a Unity issue, or something else.
If you check it out and it doesn't solve the problem, let us know again.