We are RainyRizzle team.
Our team has opened this Forum page by the request of many users.
In this forum, you will be able to discuss with our team or other users and get the information you need.
Forums are organized into several categories.
1. Notice : There are announcements and official posts written by RainyRizzle team.
2. How to Use : This category allows for various discussions, including how to use AnyPortrait.
3. Scripting : Select this category if your topic is about writing C# scripts.
4. Bug or Suggestion : If you find a bug or want to suggest a new feature, please write it in this category.
5. Related to Other Assets : Use this category for issues related to using with other assets.
When writing in the forums, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in first. If you haven't signed up, sign up as a member.
2. Press the "Create New Post" button.
3. Press the "Start a Discussion" or "Ask a Question" button.
- Start a Discussion : You can have a discussion with other users.
- Ask a Question : You can write a question and select the best answer.
4. Write a post and press the "Next" button.
5. Select a category and press the "Publish" button.
To reply to a forum, simply select a post and press the "Reply" or "Answer" button to post.
Please follow the rules below when using the forum.
- This Forum is a place for discussion not only with our team but also with other users. Please use polite expressions to each other.
- There are no restrictions on questions and answers, but we recommend that you read our tutorial manual first.
- Posts or comments containing offensive words are not allowed.
- Upload media only when absolutely necessary.
- Posts containing illegal programs or disallowed information will be deleted immediately.
- Writing in English is recommended, but not required, for many users to read. English, Korean and Japanese are mainly recommended.
- If a user writes a question in a language other than English, we will add English, including that language, for other users.
- If you have questions that need to be kept confidential, do not use the forum and contact us directly.
- Please use the email and contact page for quick help.
- You must be a member to post. Immediately after signing up, the number of posts is limited to prevent spam.
- If you don't follow these rules, your post may be deleted or you can be left the forum.
If you register as a member and use the forum, you will be considered as following the homepage's policies.
You can view the policy details on the page below.
- Terms and Conditions : https://www.rainyrizzle.com/termsandconditions
There may be trial and error as we run the forum.
So, forum rules can be updated several times.
We look forward you to receiving the various information you need from this forum.